domingo, 28 de julio de 2013

LifeStyle #1



As I told you, I want it to do something new with the blog, and here it is, a lifestyle post. This is pretty much what my week has been, magazines and fashion ( I always love to dream about Paris, and maybe one day I´ll be living there). Also really fun stuff coming up, as you may expect it has something to do with makeup, so I´ve been with a few friends filming and thinking about new ideas.
Music it has also been a really important part this week, so I´ve been catching up in some new artists that I like today (Sunday) I´ll be going to the beach and relaxing.

Hope you all had a GREAT week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Como os dije, quería hacer algo nuevo en el blog y aquí está, un post de lifestyle. Esto es mas o menos en lo que ha consistido mi semana, revistas y moda (Siempre me encanta soñar con París, y quizás algún día viviré allí)). También quedan algunas cosas muy divertidas por llegar, como podéis esperar tienen que ver con maquillaje, así que he estado con algunas amigas grabando y pensando en nuevas ideas.
También la música ha sido una parte importante esta semana, así que he estado poniéndome al día con algunos artistas nuevos que me gustan, y hoy (Domingo) iré a la playa a relajarme.

Espero que todos hayáis tenido una GRAN semana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario